harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build] DRLVM build failed today: link should be updated
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 04:51:31 GMT
For me it does not work.
I update link in the win/lnx.properties files and record in the
setup.xml. After it I removed the build\pre-copied\common\ANTLR.txt
file and run 'update'.
It works fine. But then build of DRLVM failed on both lnx and Win with log like:
<snip>
build.java:
     [echo] ## Building Java classes of 'vm.kernel_classes'
    [mkdir] Created dir:
C:\harmony.top\drlvm\trunk\build\win_ia32_msvc_debug\semis\vm\kernel_classes\_classes
Overriding previous definition of reference to java.classes.pattern
    [javac] Compiling 84 source files to
C:\harmony.top\drlvm\trunk\build\win_ia32_msvc_debug\semis\vm\kernel_classes\_classes
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 1. ERROR in
C:\harmony.top\drlvm\trunk\vm\vmcore\src\kernel_classes\javasrc\org\apache\harmony\lang\reflect\parser\SignatureLexer2.java
    [javac]  (at line 20)
    [javac]     import antlr.TokenStream;
    [javac]            ^^^^^
    [javac] The import antlr cannot be resolved
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 2. ERROR in
C:\harmony.top\drlvm\trunk\vm\vmcore\src\kernel_classes\javasrc\org\apache\harmony\lang\reflect\parser\SignatureLexer2.java
    [javac]  (at line 21)
    [javac]     import antlr.TokenStreamException;
    [javac]            ^^^^^
    [javac] The import antlr cannot be resolved
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 3. ERROR in
C:\harmony.top\drlvm\trunk\vm\vmcore\src\kernel_classes\javasrc\org\apache\harmony\lang\reflect\parser\SignatureLexer2.java
    [javac]  (at line 22)
    [javac]     import antlr.Token;
    [javac]            ^^^^^
    [javac] The import antlr cannot be resolved
<snip>
    [javac] 118 problems (118 errors)

Which step I missed?

 thanks, Vladimir