harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][tools] Removing tools module
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 02:08:51 GMT
OK. Now CC/CI systems checkout CLASSLIB and DRLVM as separated workspaces.
First of all, after svn update I have
modules\tools\bin\test\org\apache\harmony\tests\tools\javac\MainTest.class
file in the tools directory (and some other classes). So before the
update we should use clean target.
And funny thing: when I remove tools module manually no 'java' file in
the 'bin' directory after the build.
Does it mean that I should use only HDK build to run something?

 thanks, Vladimir