harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freeze status
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 05:34:20 GMT
On 5/4/07, Rana Dasgupta wrote:
> Hi,
>  We have published two different snapshots for 32 bit Linux builds
> with libstdc++.so.5 and so.6, but only so.6 snapshots with 64 bit
> builds. I understand that this was a problem for a couple of users
> using slightly older versions of gcc. so.5 and so.6 is more a toolset
> and not a platform issue, and unfortunately 64 bit does not seem to
> imply new toolsets etc.

Hi Rana,

Linux snapshots are built with libstd++.so.5. In [1][2] threads
building with libstd++.so.6 was discussed and for M1 we published x86
snapshots with both dependencies.
In [3] Tim suggested to do only the libstdc++v6 builds but we haven't
discussed it yet.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200704.mbox/%3c000001c784e3$a4a5cb40$d2a8078b@MARVIN%3e

[2]http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200704.mbox/%3c46306E6A.60204@gmail.com%3e

[3]http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200704.mbox/%3c4632EFFF.7080703@gmail.com%3e