harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse packaged with Harmony at SourceForge
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 20:01:38 GMT
Yes, the page has now been updated to reflect a more accurate
description of the project. When I posted the original concern, the
total documentation was "A harmonic combination of Eclipse and Apache
JRE" and listed as "Production/Stable". I felt that this wasn't an
accurate summary and didn't emphasise that it was based on a milestone
release of Harmony (nor mentioning what version it was).

I only raised it because of this discrepancy; and yes, it's good that
we're getting others to test this and submit JIRAs. I don't think
that's a bad thing at all; just masquerading it as 'production/stable'
and without any mention of which version it was based on.

I'm glad that the new description has been changed; it reads much better.

Alex.