harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] J-I-R-A filter ignores \[\] in Query
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 12:35:48 GMT

I see the problem with JIRA serarch (filtering) - the Special Characters
(like []) are ignored in Query.

Is it a known issue which is never be fixed or
   we have just Harmony JIRA configured incorrectly
      (or I just do something wrong)?

More details:

I'm trying to find all DRLVM jira which relate to "adding/correcting the
- most of such a test specific JIRA has [test] prefix
- most of drlvm jira has [drlvm] prefix
- so I want to find all DRLVM-component JIRA with ''[drlvm]' in summary
which also contains [test] in summary.

To implement it I:
- make a search request in "Find Issue" link (
- set Project to Harmony, Componts to DRLVM (it's clear)
- in Text Search I set kept only "Summary" selected in "Query Field" and I
set "Query" to:

      +"\[drlvm\]" +"\[test\]"

  (according to instrction at

- finally I set Status to "Open" "In Progress" "Reopened" & run the search

and I get as a result the set of JIRA which just have the word 'test' in
summary (without [test] in summary) like:

  HARMONY-3877  [drlvm][gcv5] assertion fires on outofmemory smoke tests


Vladimir Beliaev

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message