harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Beliaev" <vladimir.k.beli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][vmi] getZipCachePool() in VMI exposes internal VM structures.
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 10:11:21 GMT
Hi, Mark,

I see not trick for drlvm if it follows the changes you are proposing
related getZipCachePool.

In fact drlvm has just a few code in VMI implementation, in paticular
HyZipCachePool is not used in drlvm (it is referenced in VMI implementation
only). Also DRLVM Class Support component does not use ZipCachePool stuff
(although it may worth start using it).

An only thing here I see: as soon as your patch is ready (for HARMONY-3563)
let's check the drlvm is buildable with a new interface - some changes may
require to be done in: working_vm/vm/vmi/src/vmi.cpp - so I or Gregory
should handle this.

Thanks
Vladimir Beliaev

--