harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] run of smoke tests on overloaded box
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 05:26:31 GMT
I added the modified test under 3962 to remove dependency on wall
clock time. While doing this, I noticed that the RI often raises
spurious wakeups with notify(), whereas we take care to wake up a
single waiter waiting on the same object monitor. I remember that we
had decided to do this to fix a test case, but I wonder now if that
was a good decision.