harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freeze status
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 15:50:50 GMT
Hi,
 We have published two different snapshots for 32 bit Linux builds
with libstdc++.so.5 and so.6, but only so.6 snapshots with 64 bit
builds. I understand that this was a problem for a couple of users
using slightly older versions of gcc. so.5 and so.6 is more a toolset
and not a platform issue, and unfortunately 64 bit does not seem to
imply new toolsets etc.
 It's quite likely that we have discussed this already on other
threads, and I was not following along.

Thanks,
Rana