harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Neverov" <ilya.neve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tools][launcher] Where should the launcher code reside?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 12:48:22 GMT
Some people need JDK (with HDK); some need JRE, even a part of JRE -
classlib only. So we need jre/bin launcher and jdk/bin launcher. I
think first one should be built from sources in classlib tree. Second
one can be copied from jre/bin or it can be built from specific
sources located in jdktools tree.

Regards
-Ilya

--