harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Neverov" <ilya.neve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][tools] Removing tools module
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 12:13:26 GMT
> Just: no launcher to run tests.
>  thanks, Vladimir

Bump into the same issue - federated build doesn't put java.exe into
                 hdk\trunk\target\hdk\jdk\jre\bin\

after removing launcher from jdktools. Following after the build test runs fail.

Does anybody know which part of federated or other build to update for
copying java binary created from classlib-launcher to the
target/.../jre directory? I guess it should be somewhere in the
classlib build.
--
Thank you.
Ilya Neverov