harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build files] Does anyone know how to cause only cunit.test to be executed?
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 16:27:25 GMT
On 5/10/07, Alexey Varlamov <alexey.v.varlamov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Weldon,
>
> You've got wrong impression somehow, ehwa and cunit tests have
> absolutely no relation and/or dependency. Currently cunit tests are
> part of the top-level joint target "test", but I have no idea why
> there is no standalone target for them.

Most likely I am confused by the testing scripts.  I really do not
understand them.

Another point, do your tests really fit into unit testing concept?

Actually, its not my tests.  The problem is that the existing tests fail to
link when I add a call to gc_force_gc() from the Thread Manager code.
Somehow I need to add an empty gc_force_gc() { } stub to the C unit test
framework.  But first I would like a quick way to run the C unit tests.

 If
> they involve several components, maybe just put them into different
> suite?

hmm... it would be nice to avoid rewriting  the C unit thread tests.  Maybe
there is a simpler way.  The original developers of the C unit test must
have had some way of running individual tests.  Maybe they can donate this
scripting code??

--
Weldon Washburn