harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build files] Does anyone know how to cause only cunit.test to be executed?
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 14:16:02 GMT
On 5/9/07, Alexei Zakharov <alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Weldon,
>
> Looks like you can't do exactly what you want with current build
> scripts. Or at least I don't know an easy way. I suppose we can add a
> top-level target like thread.test for running these tests separately
> if you think it makes sense.

How soon can thread.test be added?  It turns out that I need to be able to
call gc_force_gc() from jthread.lib.  The cunit.test fails because
jthread.lib hits an unresolved external reference (gc_force_gc) when linking
with the cunit test framework.  This should be an easy thing to fix once the
build/test cycle is shortened.  The current build/test cycle for "build
ehwa.test" is more than 20 minutes currently.

Looking at the big picture, what did the original test developers do to
solve the above problems?  Maybe this code has already been developed and
simply not yet donated??  Does anybody know?

Regards,

--
Weldon Washburn