harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][gc] when will switch to GCV5 happen?
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 18:44:01 GMT
All,

It seems the GCV5 team keeps re-integrating with the latest svn HEAD and
never completely fixes all the regression failures.  Now that we have taken
the snapshot for javaone, does it make sense to simply switch to GCV5 and
fix the bugs that result?

The reason I ask is because I am working on threading memory leaks that
assume GCV5.  It would be good to get the (minor) redesign and development
of the memory leak problems committed quickly.

--
Weldon Washburn