harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [performance][benchmark] A tool for writing performance test
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 12:53:07 GMT
On 5/22/07, Sergey Kuksenko <sergey.kuksenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> > it is GPL, am I right? so, to be used with care :(
>

> That is why I started from asking questions.

Hi All,

yes, it's GPL, but I have the all the copyright of the code and I'm sure
that I would allow harmony to use that! jfreechart and itext is under LGPL,
so I assume I can allow harmony community to use the whole p-unit project.
Am I right? or are there any legal issues?

--

--
Best regards,
Andrew Zhang