harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject [performance][benchmark] A tool for writing performance test
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 18:05:18 GMT
Hi all,

I wrote a little tool for performance test called punit[1]. It's a framework
for performance test.

I used punit to run a performance test ArrayList/Vector#add against Harmony
and RI. The result report is very straightforward.
>From the report, you can easliy see that Harmony performs faster in
ArrayList#add, but consumes much more memory.
More details, please refer to
http://zhanghuangzhu.blogspot.com/2007/05/use-punit-to-write-performance-test.html.

I think if we're interested in the performance test, punit may help us in
some degree.
btw, punit supports to run test suite concurrently too. Hopefully, you like
it!

[1] punit:  http://p-unit.sourceforge.net/

--
Best regards,