harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Yves Ineichen <yves.ineic...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [jitrino] inliner status
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 13:51:45 GMT
Egor Pasko wrote:
> Interesting..
>
> On the 0x2E7 day of Apache Harmony Yves Ineichen wrote:
>> hi all,
>>
>> After I added the "inline" action to my optimizer path the release
>> compiler
>
> What do you mean by 'release compiler'? is that the one built in
> release mode or the one taken from our M1 'release'?

When building the drlvm one can choose between two 'working modes':
debug or release -- so what I called "release compiler" is actually the
drlvm built in "release mode".
I also should have mentioned that I build everything from the current
SVN trunk:

Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2006 The Apache Software
Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
java version "1.5.0"
pre-alpha : not complete or compatible
svn = r543115, (May 31 2007), Linux/ipf/gcc 3.4.6, debug build
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony