harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Yves Ineichen <yves.ineic...@dplanet.ch>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [jitrino] inliner status
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 13:11:50 GMT
Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> Looks like your em.configuration file is not correct and inliner
> pipeline is
> missed.
> Could you paste emconf file with all options you use here?

my emconf file:

chains=chain1
chain1.jits=CS_OPT
CS_OPT.file=jitrino

-XX:jit.CS_OPT.path=opt_init,translator,optimizer,hir2lir,lock_method,ipf_codegen,unlock_method
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.path.optimizer=ssa,devirt,inline,purge,simplify,uce,dce,lazyexc,inline_helpers,purge,simplify,uce,dce,memopt,simplify,uce,dce,lower,dessa,statprof,markglobals
-XX:jit.arg.genArrayCopyRepMove=false
-XX:jit.arg.genArrayCopy=true