harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Yves Ineichen <yves.ineic...@dplanet.ch>
Subject [drlvm] [jitrino] inliner status
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 12:07:35 GMT
hi all,

After I added the "inline" action to my optimizer path the release
compiler throws a not implemented FIXME and the debug version fails with
the following assertion:

/data/home/iyves/src/harmony/working_vm/vm/jitrino/src/optimizer/inliner.cpp:1129:
static void
Jitrino::Inliner::runInlinerPipeline(Jitrino::CompilationContext&, const
char*): Assertion `p!=__null' failed.
SIGABRT in VM code.
Aborted

Im using the following path definitions:

-XX:jit.CS_OPT.path=opt_init,translator,optimizer,hir2lir,lock_method,ipf_codegen,unlock_method
-XX:jit.CS_OPT.path.optimizer=ssa,devirt,inline,purge,simplify,uce,dce,lazyexc,inline_helpers,purge,simplify,uce,dce,memopt,simplify,uce,dce,lower,dessa,statprof,markglobals

Is the inliner currently not working as intended or is my path
configuration wrong?

Thanks,

--
Yves Ineichen
::p = "This statement cannot be proven"::