harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse packaged with Harmony at SourceForge
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 17:07:04 GMT
In the last two days the Eclipse booth at JavaOne have given out 1,000
CDs containing Eclipse and Harmony 5.0M1 packaged together - they were
also fielding lots of questions and discussion about Harmony!

Thanks to all our friends at the Eclipse Foundation.

http://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2007/05/10/in-harmony-with-eclipse/

Regards,
Tim