harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][tools] Removing tools module
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 10:27:19 GMT
Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
>>> And funny thing: when I remove tools module manually no 'java' file in
>>> the 'bin' directory after the build.
>>
>> I don't understand what you mean here.
>
> Just: no launcher to run tests.

Ok, I just put it back.

Note that if you now update a workspace that had the launcher in LUNI
already, and you didn't update to remove it, the fact that is has now
come back will likely confuse SVN, and you will get an "object of the
same name already exists" error.  You can just remove
modules/luni/src/main/native/launcher/ and update again.

Regards,
Tim