harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][tools] Removing tools module
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:57:46 GMT
Ivan Popov wrote:
> I used 'svn update' in command prompt without any additional options
> and it removed tools directory from classlib component, so I have no
> problems with building/cleaning classlib.

I did remove it from svn [1], so you just need to check that you update
'high' enough.

The fix-up in the jdktools directory is quite a bit more work :-( .  I'm
going to commit some work in progress before I thoroughly test it on
Linux -- apologies in advance for any breakages.  I'll fix them shortly.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/

Regards,
Tim