harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general] Where is the ECJ JAR file in the repository?
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 08:29:57 GMT
I noticed it last week, so it may have been fixed, but here's what I say.

- The error message the build scripts for classlib indicates that the
ECJ JAR can be pulled from the classlib depends folders.
- The generated 'cruisecontrol.bat' and 'cruisecontrol.sh' created by
'ant setup' from the 'buildtest' trunk references the path of the
classlib depends folder that's one of cruisecontrol's projects.

-Nathan