harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [general] Where is the ECJ JAR file in the repository?
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 21:59:46 GMT
I think some recent refactoring has removed the ECJ JAR from the
'classlib'. I believe it has been moved to 'jdktools'. I know there is
some additional refactoring that needs to be done to compensate for
this change. Like the 'classlib' build scripts complaining about the
missing ecj.jar in the Ant path and 'buildtest' CC launch not finding
it any longer.

You can download the ECJ 3.3M7 manually from eclipse.org.

-Nathan

-Nathan