harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse packaged with Harmony at SourceForge
Date Sun, 06 May 2007 19:02:56 GMT
The news post on the site seems explain that the packaged Harmony is a
pre-release version [1] (M1) and that it's a "glimpse of the future".
Also, the development status is now listed as alpha.

Perhaps the site was still being updated.

-Nathan

[1] http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=692898