harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Konovalova, Svetlana" <svetlana.konoval...@intel.com>
Subject [doc][site] let's transfer paper/presentation-related info from wiki to website
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 14:11:57 GMT
Dear all,

Looking through Wiki resources, I found out that Harmony Papers [1] and Harmony Presentations
[2] pages contain useful info that could be published on the Harmony website [3].
I suggest transferring paper/presentation-related info from wiki to the site. What do you
think?

To support this idea, I created a new page, added corresponding info to the home page and
the site map.

You can go to H-3886 [4] and review the patch.

Please, note that it's not the final version of the page, since I feel we could say more there.

I'd like to ask you whether we have more papers and java2007 materials somewhere. Are there
any other fundamental papers or research works? If so, I'd be eager to mention them as well.

Your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated!

Best regards,
Svetlana Konovalova

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/HarmonyPapers
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/HarmonyPresentations