harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavlenko, Andrey A" <andrey.a.pavle...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][awt] awt tests intermittently failed under CC/CI
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 08:54:11 GMT
Vladimir, these tests are in the intermittent lists. There is also open
JIRA issue against WindowTest - HARMONY-2867. Could you please file an
issue against KeyboardFocusManagerTest? I'll try to fix the failures.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Ivanov [mailto:ivavladimir@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 10:14 AM
To: dev
Subject: [classlib][awt] awt tests intermittently failed under CC/CI

Hello,
today I run awt tests 10 runs on Windows x86 and Linux x86 and found
that some tests are intermittently failed (note, similar failures also
reported by CC/CI). My results are:
Linux,x86
1,4-10) OK
2) failed: java.awt.WindowTest
3) failed: java.awt.KeyboardFocusManagerTest

Win, x86
1) failed: java.awt.KeyboardFocusManagerRTest:testRedispatchEvent
2-10) OK

Could someone from awt experts evaluate these failures?
 Thanks, Vladimir