harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael M. Miskulin" <...@projectumbra.org>
Subject Re: problem under windows
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 15:07:12 GMT

Ok, seems same result.

C:\jre>run.cmd

C:\jre>c:\jre\bin\java -Xem:jet -XX:em.jitPath=C:\jre\jitrino.dll Hello
APR_DSO_LOAD: loading em.dll
APR_DSO_LOAD: loading C:\jre\jitrino.dll
ERROR: code:-1073741795 msg:(null)
ERROR: code:-1073741795 msg:(null)
Failure to open JIT dll C:\jre\jitrino.dll 720317
apr code: The system cannot find message text for message number 0x%1 in the mes
sage file for %2.
EM: JIT library loading error:'C:\jre\jitrino.dll'
Cannot instantiate EM
HMYEXEL062E Internal VM error: Failed to create Java VM
FAILED to invoke JVM.
C:\jre>

In addition, the -Xint option fails to work now too.

> BTW where did you put mscr* libraries?
> According this document
> http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms682586.aspx you should not remove
> any of dlls you have, but put new ones in the same directory with java.exe

er.. put them in win\system32 based on the zip folder name..
I move them back into the jre\bin directory as per your instruction
but didn't have any effect.

Reach for the sky cause tomorrow may never come