harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael M. Miskulin" <...@qedqcd.rye.ny.us>
Subject problem under windows
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 20:00:27 GMT
Hi,

Tried the irc but room was empty and there doesn't appear to be another
forum for such questions.  If there is, please point me to it.

Installed the windows version and set the path and home variables.
Yet am receiving a message:

Failure to open JIT dll C:\jre\bin/default/\jitrino.dll -1073021795
apr code: Unknown error
EM: JIT library loading error:'C:\jre\bin/default/\jitrino.dll'
Cannot instantiate EM
HMYEXEL062E Internal VM error: Failed to create Java VM
FAILED to invoke JVM.

The dll exists and is in C:\jre\bin\default

Is this an issue with the "\" vs "/" ?   I found one short
thread with a similar problem but there was no resolution.
Is there something else I must do or install?

Thanks for any assistance or redirection to other resource.

Mike

Reach for the sky cause tomorrow may never come