harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <b...@arklinux.org>
Subject Re: [drlvm] compile failure
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 08:31:22 GMT
On Sunday 29 April 2007, Nathan Beyer wrote:
> I've never had a successful build with ant 1.7. I would suggest using ant
> 1.6.5.

I've just tried with 1.6.5 -- exactly the same behavior. (And there's
definitely only 1 version of ant on the system).
I'm starting to think ant's class loader doesn't like gcj, but on the other
hand, the other optional ant tasks (junit support etc.) are working just as
expected.

--
Get your own Linux distribution -- http://www.yold.org/