harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [jitrino] inliner status
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 12:33:00 GMT

Interesting..

On the 0x2E7 day of Apache Harmony Yves Ineichen wrote:
> hi all,
>
> After I added the "inline" action to my optimizer path the release
> compiler

What do you mean by 'release compiler'? is that the one built in
release mode or the one taken from our M1 'release'?

In both variants assertions are off, so, it is very interesting what
version you use. Especially it is interesting because your path looks
like the IPF one. On IPF the optimizer is currently off and not
well-tested.

--
Egor Pasko