harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Downloads page says the HDK contains tests, but I can't see them
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:01:46 GMT
Ok, and I just noticed HARMONY-950, which I think is also related to this.
If it's quite a lot of work to get this done perhaps it would be good to
change the website in the short term to say something like "we intend to add
tests in the future", so it's less confusing for people.  I can prepare a
patch if people think that makes sense.  What do you think?

Thanks,

Sian