harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Code unfrozen
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:21:14 GMT

> It would seem that our M1 candidate (r533500) is good enough to be
> declared a stable build.  If this were a release we would vote on it
> over a few days, but I think for a milestone we can just agree
> informally and re-open the code for development.  Do you agree?

The r533500 build looks good to me(supposing we defer the ), I have several
patches in hand, most on beans bug fixing and sql API completion. I think
they are low risk and have little harm to the build. so +1 to unfrozen the
codes.

Thanks everyone for a smooth chill down, freeze, test and publish
> process (good training for our real releases too!); and congratulations
> to everyone for producing some very cool code.  M2 here we come<g>

Here we go! :)

Regards,

--
Paulex Yang