harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I download the source code of Harmony
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 07:17:48 GMT
2007/4/30, itoaer <itoaer@gmail.com>:

> Thank you very much
> Another question, which folder is the "port layer" of the Harmony ?

Port layer is a  design concept, the implementation source codes in Harmony
class library locates in

<svn root>\classlib\trunk\modules\portlib\src\main\native

You can also get documents for port layer generated by going to <svn
root>\classlib\trunk\doc and running

ant doxygen-natives

There is a snapshot online version here:

http://people.apache.org/~pyang/harmonydoc/windows/vm_doc/html/

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory