harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Missing debug info in class files
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:19:07 GMT
I'm not sure what's the problem, but another prior version (r533072) just
works fine, but if I install r533200 JRE as Apache VM to Eclipse, and set it
as default,  all files cannot compile, then I found that kernel.jar is not
listed in the JRE System Library. I had to add them manually. Comparing the
two versions, obviously there are three more jars in r533072's system
library - default/kernel.jar, default/gc_cc.jar and default/hythr.jar.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory