harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freezing the code for Milestone build?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:02:36 GMT
2007/4/26, Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com>:

> We should freeze when all CCs are in the up state [1]

Agreed, but every CC needs some time to generate report, so does it make
sense to
1. freeze for some while
2. Hold breath and wait for the results
3. fix regression failures if any but no other commits
4. repeat 1-3 until everything is fine

I suppose 1 day is probably enough for these?

Can we use the snapshots [2]? My understanding is that the snapshots

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory