harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ia64] JIT & GC regressed
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:24:48 GMT
Yes, it is compiles w/o questions on gcc 3.3.3 - and apparently you
have more modern version of gcc toolset with more restrictive
compliance checks.
Actually those "-Werr" are for cpp compilation, compilation of
separate asm sources is ruled by different flags, see
build\targets\build.native.xml. I guess removal of "--fatal-warnings"
switch in there should help.

BTW, at first glance, this particular code is dead; seems it was
copy-pasted from interpreter for some purpose but now is unused - so
you can also try dropping it altoghether from compilation. Well,
you'll meet it again in interpreter - but that will be certain
progress anyway.
Unfortunately I'll be offline the next week and will not be able to
assist you - in case you are going to work during China holiday ;).