harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: harmonytest.org and DRLVM regression tests
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:53:25 GMT
But do we really need to accumulate all available tests under 1 super-target?
'build test' is supposed for pre-integration testing, which must
balance between better coverage and lesser time-to-run.
Current regression suite hardly fit to this trade-off, so exercising
it just under CC makes more sense IMO.
BTW, 'build test' either does not include ehwa.test (automated EHWA)
which is far more effective/important.