harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] What platforms do we support?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 04:49:10 GMT
2007/4/5, Nathan Beyer <ndbeyer@apache.org>:
> I'll another look at this patch [1], but I can only test it on a
> 32-bit chips. It looks like there's a change to some em_64 files, or
> am I reading the patch wrong?
No, those are just updates to shared ia32 and x64 files, +
ia32-targeted Jitrino config. It is possible to test the patch on x64
as well, but then another config file is needed.
So, did you try how it works on PIII? Note, still no w2k support so
you have to use linux box.

> Alexey, are you going to add a patch to this issue [1] for your
> additional changes, or did you already create another issue?
Not yet, but such changes better go to separate JIRA.