harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [build] need help building harmony on windows
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:24:10 GMT
Gregory Shimansky wrote:
> Mikhail Fursov wrote:
>> Ok, I'll check it tomorrow.
>> The log you attached looks very strange to me. I do not have a Harmony
>> build
>> on my current PC, but after reading the log I do not understand why
>> does it
>> fail.
>
> Same for me. If I could understand it, I would surely fix it.

Thinking a bit about this bug I recall that there is a known problem on
windows in debug mode that if some memory pointer was allocated in one
DLL it cannot be freed in another DLL. MSVC debug runtime for some
reason considers this a bug and shows the debug message about invalid
heap pointer. I am not sure but could it be the case with this problem?

--
Gregory