harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Maksim Ananjev" <maksim.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drvm][jit] ABCD does not eliminate upper bound check
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:47:00 GMT
I am now fully convinced that there is a problem on my side. I tried
applying the patch as you had described - got segmentation fault on my
test execution. I suppose, that's because i have rather old build.

I tried to make "svn up" - but got compilation errors in the porting layer.

Maybe i need some time to claw through these troubles :)

--
Maksim