harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Maksim Ananjev" <maksim.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][jit]Generating block nodes in InstCodeSelector
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:03:04 GMT
Hi!

I have a question to jit gurus on LIR generation.

I've implemented an instruction in HIR that should contain three
consecutive check operations. So, I try to select LIR code out of it
in Code Selector. The obvious low-level implementation of my
instruction is three consecutive branch operations.

However, there is a problem: control flow graph must have only on
branch operation per node.

Is there a way to generate nodes correctly in InstCodeSelector? And
what should be done afterwards to fix them in control flow graph?

Thanks.

--
Maksim