harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][beans]Excluded tests for beans module.
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 02:10:08 GMT
 Hi, all:
      When fixing bugs, I will add some regression tests. But if they are
appended to the original test files, they will still in the  exclude list
since I can not fix all problems of a test file in one time. So I decide, if
no one objects, to add another test file, for example,
BeanContextSupport2Test, parallel with the original excluded
BeanContextSupportTest,  to include the added regression ones in order to
ensure our future progress will not break something.:)