harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [snapshot] Freezing the code for Milestone build?
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 06:43:01 GMT
DRLVM has been switched back to GCv4.
HARMONY-3764 "[drlvm][build] jar with kernel classes' sources is not
generated" has been resolved
Patch for HARMONY-3730 "[drlvm][jvmti] SINGLE_STEP events are not
reported in JIT mode" has been applied but the issue is not closed.
Gregory, do you have anything to do with this issue or you just forgot
to press resolve button? :)

SY, Alexey