harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] need help building harmony on windows
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 04:20:33 GMT
Nathan,
before trying MSVS project files check that you can get valid VM working
with a usual 'build/build.bat' script.
After you have it use build/custom/msvc2003 folder (for 32-bit Windows) and
rebuild the whole soltion from there.
If everything is working after these 2 steps - there will be  no problems
rebuilding single files/projects with MSVS solution.

--
Mikhail Fursov