harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Reminder: stable build goal at end of month
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 03:11:11 GMT
It's quite risky to switch right before the show.
Xiao-Feng, what workloads you tried with gcv5 except specs and eclipse?

+
I'm working on "lazy resolution" task in both JITs now and going to  submit
the patch this week for
review. I think its commit  should be delayed for a few weeks until
JavaOne is finished.

--
Mikhail Fursov