harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM]Do we have a easier way to build DRLVM?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:07:19 GMT
If you already built DRLVM with build.bat script and use 'natural' directory
layout (classlib is placed into working_classlib folder on top of drlvm and
there are no 'trunk' directories) you can try MSVC2003 build. I always use
it in my development because it speeds up project recompilation time
significantly in comparison to build.bat

--
Mikhail Fursov