harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jitrino][profile]how to use EdgeProfiler
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:59:56 GMT
On 4/3/07, Estelle Liu <lyy1105@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Do you mean that profile is changing when you access it from
> > > compilation?
> > > Yes, this is a normal situation.
> >

> Hi,Mikhail,
>
> I set them both 1000, with the same configuration and run HelloWorld as
> before.The right result can be printed out but with extra error dialogļ¼š
> " Java.exe application errors,"0x018b81e0"instruction refers "0x00000010"
> but it can't be read. "

I think I can reproduce this bug. If put server.emconf file into another
directory and use -Xem:<full_path_to_file> cmd line option VM fails. I will
try to fix it today.

And then also assertion failed, that's for line 709 of PMF.cpp,  the
> expression :depth==0

This is a common assertion when VM is stopped by errors like above.

--
Mikhail Fursov