harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony+Eclipse and Scrapbook Pages
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:06:39 GMT
No, it does not hit the same breakpoint again.

Actually, if we hit a breakpoint and then do step over, it will work
as expected and application will be suspended on the step event.

The difference is when we try to step to a line where breakpoint is
set. In this case application will be stopped on step event first. If
we step once more, then application will be stopped on breakpoint
event at the same line. And if we step again, application will be
stopped on step event at the next line.

This differs from other JRE, but I don't think it caused those
problems with Scrapbook.

Thanks.
Ivan