harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have not implemented the method of com.sun.tools.javac.Main.compile([Ljava.lang.String;, java.io.PrintWriter)
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:15:53 GMT
Please note that there are two copies of tools module (including javac
sources). One in classlib and another in jdktools. It was decided to
remove classlib's copy after tools sources were copied to jdktools
[1], but nobody did that. Now sources in these copies are slightly
different.

It makes sense first to merge changes in both copies and get rid of
classlib's one and then continue modification of javac sources in
jdktools.

Thanks.
Ivan

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.harmony.devel/22502