harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivaschenko, Aleksei V" <aleksei.v.ivasche...@intel.com>
Subject Re: [testing] AXIS2 client-server scenario to integrate into new buildtest
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 05:03:15 GMT
>From: Ilya Neverov [mailto:ilya.neverov@gmail.com]
>> Is it possible to avoid
>> using antcontib's tasks in adaptor.xml?
>
>I'm not sure how to avoid using the trycatch block. It is used for
>stopping AXIS server in case of the client failure. Without that catch
>a build failure goes back thru all invoked ants and the
>   <call-axis2_app target="stop.server"/>
>
>isn't called. If there are any suggestions how to achieve the
>"finally" behavior w/o antcontib - I'll try to aply it to the
>adaptor.xml.
>--

Ilya,

You can try using <subant> task with failonerror="false" for running the
client. This would allow not stopping after client is failed and stop
the server.

You can try using <exec> task either. Perhaps it's not that good
solution, but it allows setup of defined property with exit code of your
client startup script/target.

Thanks,
Aleksei.

>On 4/6/07, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 4/4/07, Ilya Neverov wrote:
>> > Stepan,
>> >
>> > I agree with you - such an improvement of the test scenario
>> > configuring feature will add flexibility and it can solve some
>> > problems in a complex environment.
>> >

>> One more question: Currently I'm looking for a way how to eliminate
>> antcontib usage in the proposed framework. Is it possible to avoid
>> using antcontib's tasks in adaptor.xml?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Stepan.
>>
>> > It will take some time for me to identify the best way for
configuring
>> > service port number in the axis2_app. I'll try to provide a patch
in
>> > the HARMONY-3538 ASAP.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Thank you.